- 2 - WEST SIMSBORO FIELD 11-233 and 11-234
- 2 - WEST SIMSBORO FIELD
11-233 and 11-234
STATE OF LOUISIANA, OFFICE OF CONSERVATION, BATON ROUGE, LOUISIANA.
In accordance with the laws of the State of Louisiana, and with particular reference to the provisions of Title 30 of Louisiana Revised Statutes of 1950, a public hearing will be held in the Hearing Room, 1st Floor, LaSalle Building, 617 North 3rd Street, Baton Rouge, Louisiana, at 9:00 a.m. on TUESDAY, APRIL 19, 2011, upon the application of INDIGO MINERALS, LLC. At such hearing the Commissioner of Conservation will consider evidence relative to the issuance of Orders pertaining to the following matters relating to the Hosston Formation, Reservoir A and Cotton Valley Formation, Reservoir A, in the West Simsboro Field, Lincoln Parish, Louisiana.
1. To permit Applicant to drill, designate and utilize an additional alternate unit well for HOSS RA SUJ at the location shown on the plat submitted with the application.
2. To permit Applicant to drill, designate and utilize a substitute unit well for CV RA SUJ at the location shown on the plat submitted with the application.
3. To find that an additional alternate unit well for HOSS RA SUJ is necessary to efficiently and economically drain a portion of the Hosston Formation, Reservoir A, underlying HOSS RA SUJ which cannot be efficiently and economically drained by an existing well on this unit.
4. To permit the operator of HOSS RA SUJ to produce the allowable assigned to this unit from either the unit well, from any alternate unit well, or from any combination of such wells, at the option of the operator.
5. To permit Applicant to combine downhole production from the Hosston Formation, Reservoir A, with production from the Cotton Valley Formation, Reservoir A, in any well drilled on HOSS RA SUJ and CV RA SUJ in which the ownership interests in these units are identical.
6. To consider such other matters as may be pertinent.
The Hosston Formation, Reservoir A was initially defined in Office of Conservation Order No. 327-B-2, effective August 1, 1980 and was redefined in Order No. 327-B-6, effective March 4, 1986. The Cotton Valley Formation, Reservoir A was defined in Order No. 327-D, effective August 1, 1980. Plats are available for inspection in the Office of Conservation in Baton Rouge and Shreveport, Louisiana. http://dnr.louisiana.gov/conshearings
All parties having interest therein shall take notice thereof.
BY ORDER OF:
JAMES H. WELSH
COMMISSIONER OF CONSERVATION
Baton Rouge, LA 4/4/11;4/7/11 S lck
IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE AMERICANS WITH DISABILITIES ACT, IF YOU NEED ASSISTANCE, PLEASE CONTACT THE OFFICE OF CONSERVATION- ENGINEERING DIVISION AT P.O. BOX 94275, BATON ROUGE, LA 70804-9275 IN WRITING WITHIN FIVE (5) WORKING DAYS OF THE HEARING DATE.
1td: April 7, 2011