- 19- VERNON FIELD 11-794 LEGAL NOTICE
- 19- VERNON FIELD
11-794 LEGAL NOTICE
STATE OF LOUISIANA, OFFICE OF CONSERVATION, BATON ROUGE, LOUISIANA.
In accordance with the laws of the State of Louisiana, and with particular reference to the provisions of Title 30 of Louisiana Revised Statutes of 1950, a public hearing will be held in the Hearing Room, 1st Floor, LaSalle Building, 617 North 3rd Street, Baton Rouge, Louisiana, at 9:00 a.m. on TUESDAY, DECEMBER 13, 2011, upon the application of EXCO OPERATING CO., LP. At such hearing the Commissioner of Conservation will consider evidence relative to the issuance of Orders pertaining to the following matters relating to the Hosston Formation, Reservoir A, in the Vernon Field, Jackson Parish, Louisiana.
1. To permit the applicant to recomplete, designate and utilize its Baker 16 No. 1 Well as substitute unit well for the HOSS RA SUW, said well located as shown on the plat submitted with the application, in exception to the spacing provisions of Office of Conservation Order No. 798-A, effective February 28, 1980.
2. To find that the proposed substitute unit well is necessary to efficiently and economically drain a portion of the reservoir covered by the unit which cannot be so drained by any existing well within such unit.
3. Except to the extent contrary herewith, to continue in full force and effect the provisions of Order No. 798-A, effective February 28, 1980, as amended and supplemented by the 798-A Series of Orders and applicable Statewide Orders.
4. To consider such other matters as may be pertinent.
The Hosston Formation, Reservoir A was initially defined in Order No. 798-A, effective February 28, 1980 and further defined in Order No. 798-A-1, effective August 18, 1982.
A plat is available for inspection in the Office of Conservation in Baton Rouge and Shreveport, Louisiana.
All parties having interest therein shall take notice thereof.
BY ORDER OF:
JAMES H. WELSH
COMMISSIONER OF CONSERVATION
Baton Rouge, LA 11/28/11;12/1/11 S lck
IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE AMERICANS WITH DISABILITIES ACT, IF YOU NEED ASSISTANCE AT THE HEARING, PLEASE CONTACT THE OFFICE OF CONSERVATION-ENGINEERING DIVISION AT P.O. BOX 94275, BATON ROUGE, LA 70804-9275 IN WRITING WITHIN FIVE (5) WORKING DAYS OF THE HEARING DATE.
1td: December 2, 2011