- 5 - HICO-KNOWLES FIELD 12-103 LEGAL NOTICE
- 5 - HICO-KNOWLES FIELD 12-103
STATE OF LOUISIANA, OFFICE OF CONSERVATION, BATON ROUGE, LOUISIANA.
In accordance with the laws of the State of Louisiana, and with particular reference to the provisions of Title 30 of Louisiana Revised Statutes of 1950, a public hearing will be held in the Hearing Room, 1st Floor, LaSalle Building, 617 North 3rd Street, Baton Rouge, Louisiana, at 9:00 a.m. on TUESDAY, FEBRUARY 7, 2012, upon the application of NADEL & GUSSMAN-JETTA OPERATING, COMPANY.
At such hearing the Commissioner of Conservation will consider evidence relative to the issuance of Orders pertaining to the following matters relating to the McFerrin Sand, in the Hico-Knowles Field, Lincoln Parish, Louisiana.
1. To permit the Applicant to designate and utilize the Nadel & Gussman-Jetta Operating Company-Dunn No. 1 Well as an alternate unit well for the production of gas and condensate from the McFerrin Sand in the unit designated MCF SUS, in exception to the spacing provisions of Office of Conservation Order No. 137-C, effective January 9, 1953, such unit and well shown on the plat submitted with the application.
2. To find that an alternate unit well at the location shown on the plat submitted with the application is necessary to drain additional hydrocarbons from the McFerrin Sand, in the unit designated MCF SUS that cannot be drained by any other well located within the unit.
3. To permit the unit operator to produce the assigned unit allowable from the unit well, the alternate unit well or from a combination thereof at is discretion.
4. Except as it may be in conflict herewith to keep in full force and effect the provisions of Order No. 137-C, as amended and supplemented by the 137-C Series of Orders and all applicable Statewide Orders.
5. To consider such other matters as may be pertinent.
The McFerrin Sand was defined in Order No. 137-C, effective January 9, 1953.
A plat is available for inspection in the Office of Conservation in Baton Rouge and Shreveport, Louisiana.
All parties having interest therein shall take notice thereof.
BY ORDER OF:
JAMES H. WELSH
COMMISSIONER OF CONSERVATION
Baton Rouge, LA 1/23/12;1/26/12 S lck
IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE AMERICANS WITH DISABILITIES ACT, IF YOU NEED ASSISTANCE AT THE HEARING, PLEASE CONTACT THE OFFICE OF CONSERVATION-ENGINEERING DIVISION AT P.O. BOX 94275, BATON ROUGE, LA 70804-9275 IN WRITING WITHIN FIVE (5) WORKING DAYS OF THE HEARING DATE.
1td: January 30, 2012