- 15 - TERRYVILLE FIELD Docket No. 12-645 LEGAL NOTICE
- 15 - TERRYVILLE FIELD
Docket No. 12-645
STATE OF LOUISIANA, OFFICE OF CONSERVATION, BATON ROUGE, LOUISIANA.
In accordance with the laws of the State of Louisiana, and with particular reference to the provisions of Title 30 of Louisiana Revised Statutes of 1950, a public hearing will be held in the Hearing Room, 1st Floor, LaSalle Building, 617 North 3rd Street, Baton Rouge, Louisiana, at 9:00 a.m. on TUESDAY, OCTOBER 9, 2012, upon the application of WILDHORSE RESOURCES, LLC.
At such hearing the Commissioner of Conservation will consider evidence relative to the issuance of Orders pertaining to the following matters relating to the Lower Cotton Valley Formation, Reservoir A, in the Terryville Field, Lincoln Parish, Louisiana.
1. To authorize WildHorse Resources, LLC to drill, designate and utilize two (2) horizontal laterals as an additional alternate unit wells for LCV RA SUP generally as shown on the plat submitted with the application, or to within a radius of 100' of the bottom hole locations shown provided that there are no perforations in the well bores closer than 330' to any unit line.
2. To confirm that with respect to the proposed wells where the horizontal lateral portions of the wells are cased and cemented back above the top of the Lower Cotton Valley Formation, Reservoir A, the distance to any unit boundary and any offset well will be calculated based on the distance to the nearest perforation in the wells, and not based on the penetration point or terminus.
3. To establish that the proposed alternate unit wells are necessary to efficiently and economically drain a portion of the Lower Cotton Valley Formation, Reservoir A.
4. To authorize the unit allowable for this unit to be recovered from the unit well, the existing alternate unit wells, the proposed additional alternate unit wells, or from any combination of such wells, at the discretion of the operator.
5. To the extent necessary, to approve the locations of the proposed alternate unit wells as exceptions to the field spacing rules for the Lower Cotton Valley Formation, Reservoir A.
6. To consider such other matters as may be pertinent.
The Lower Cotton Valley Formation, Reservoir A was defined in Office of Conservation Order No. 370-B-6, effective February 18, 1982 and has been redefined as to certain units including LCV RA SUP by subsequent orders of the 370-B Series of Orders.
A plat is available for inspection in the Office of Conservation in Baton Rouge and Shreveport, Louisiana.
All parties having interest therein shall take notice thereof.
BY ORDER OF:
JAMES H. WELSH
COMMISSIONER OF CONSERVATION
IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE AMERICANS WITH DISABILITIES ACT, IF YOU NEED ASSISTANCE, PLEASE CONTACT THE OFFICE OF CONSERVATION-ENGINEERING DIVISION AT P.O. BOX 94275, BATON ROUGE, LA 70804-9275 IN WRITING WITHIN FIVE (5) WORKING DAYS OF THE HEARING DATE.
1td: October 2, 2012