From the kitchen of Lee Ann Fields Cathy Judd
Easy Roasted Veggies
• 5 cups assorted vegetable pieces cut in chunks (potatoes, sweet potatoes, winter squash, turnips, carrots, onions and mushrooms), add any vegetables of your choice (broccoli, asparagus, bell pepper, tomatoes, etc.)
• 1 tablespoon vegetable or olive oil
• 2 teaspoons dried Italian seasoning
• 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
• 1/8 teaspoon salt
• Heat oven to 425 degrees
• Line a 9-by-13 pan with aluminum foil.
• Spread vegetables in pan. Sprinkle oil on vegetables. Stir. Sprinkle with seasoning, pepper and salt. Stir.