- 11 - TERRYVILLE FIELD Docket No. 12-721
- 11 - TERRYVILLE FIELD
Docket No. 12-721
STATE OF LOUISIANA, OFFICE OF CONSERVATION, BATON ROUGE, LOUISIANA.
In accordance with the laws of the State of Louisiana, and with particular reference to the provisions of Title 30 of Louisiana Revised Statutes of 1950, a public hearing will be held in the Hearing Room, 1st Floor, LaSalle Building, 617 North 3rd Street, Baton Rouge, Louisiana, at 9:00 a.m. on TUESDAY, DECEMBER 4, 2012, upon the application of WILDHORSE RESOURCES, LLC. At such hearing the Commissioner of Conservation will consider evidence relative to the issuance of Orders pertaining to the following matters relating to the Lower Cotton Valley Formation, Reservoir A, in the Terryville Field, Lincoln Parish, Louisiana.
1. To authorize WildHorse Resources, LLC to drill, designate and utilize a horizontal lateral as an additional alternate unit well for LCV RA SUQ generally as shown on the plat submitted with the application, or within a radius of 100 feet of the location shown provided that there are no perforations in the well bore closer than 330 feet to any unit line, which well will be in lieu of the easterly of the two alternate unit wells approved by Office of Conservation Order No. 370-B-178, effective April 12, 2011.
2. To establish that the proposed alternate unit well is necessary to efficiently and economically drain a portion of the Lower Cotton Valley Formation, Reservoir A, underlying LCV RA SUQ.
3. To authorize the unit allowable for this unit to be recovered from the unit well, the existing alternate unit wells, the proposed additional alternate unit well, or from any combination of such wells, at the discretion of the operator.
4. To the extent necessary, to approve the location of the proposed alternate unit well as an exception to the field spacing rules for the Lower Cotton Valley Formation, Reservoir A.
5. To confirm that with respect to the proposed well where the horizontal lateral portion of the well is cased and cemented back above the top of the Lower Cotton Valley Formation, Reservoir A, the distance to any unit boundary and any offset well(s) will be calculated based on the distance to the nearest perforations in the wells, and not based on the penetration point or terminus.
6. To consider such other matters as may be pertinent.
The Lower Cotton Valley Formation, Reservoir A was defined in Order No. 370-B-6, effective February 18, 1982 and has been redefined as to certain units including LCV RA SUQ by subsequent orders of the 370-B Series of Orders.
A plat is available for inspection in the Office of Conservation in Baton Rouge and Shreveport, Louisiana.
All parties having interest therein shall take notice thereof.
BY ORDER OF:
JAMES H. WELSH
COMMISSIONER OF CONSERVATION
IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE AMERICANS WITH DISABILITIES ACT, IF YOU NEED ASSISTANCE, PLEASE CONTACT THE OFFICE OF CONSERVATION-ENGINEERING DIVISION AT P.O. BOX 94275, BATON ROUGE, LA 70804-9275 IN WRITING WITHIN FIVE (5) WORKING DAYS OF THE HEARING DATE.
1td: November 22, 2012