- 11 - TERRYVILLE FIELD Docket No. 12-721
- 11 -
Docket No. 13-115 and 13-116
STATE OF LOUISIANA, OFFICE OF CONSERVATION, BATON ROUGE, LOUISIANA.
In accordance with the laws of the State of Louisiana, and with particular reference to the provisions of Title 30 of Louisiana Revised Statutes of 1950, a public hearing will be held in the Hearing Room, 1st Floor, LaSalle Building, 617 North 3rd Street, Baton Rouge, Louisiana, at 9:00 a.m. on TUESDAY, MARCH 12, 2013, upon the application of WILDHORSE RESOURCES, LLC.
At such hearing the Commissioner of Conservation will consider evidence relative to the issuance of Orders pertaining to the following matters relating to the Lower Cotton Valley Formation, Reservoir A and Gray Sand, Reservoir A, in the Terryville Field, Lincoln Parish, Louisiana.
1. To authorize WildHorse Resources, LLC to drill, designate and utilize an additional alternate unit well for LCV RA SUL at the location shown on the plat submitted with the application.
2. To authorize WildHorse Resources, LLC to drill, designate and utilize a unit well for GRAY RA SUY at the location shown on the plat submitted with the application.
3. To establish that the proposed alternate unit well is necessary to efficiently and economically drain a portion of the Lower Cotton Valley Formation, Reservoir A, underlying LCV RA SUL.
4. To establish that the proposed unit well is necessary to efficiently and economically drain a portion of the Gray Sand, Reservoir A, underlying GRAY RA SUY, and that to permit the well to be drilled at the proposed exceptional location will be in the interest of conservation and avoid the drilling of an unnecessary well.
5. To authorize the unit allowable for LCV RA SUL to be recovered from the unit well, the existing alternate unit well, the proposed additional alternate unit well, or from any combination of such wells, at the discretion of the operator.
6. To the extent necessary, to approve the location of the proposed wells as exceptions to the field spacing rules for the Lower Cotton Valley Formation, Reservoir A and Gray Sand, Reservoir A.
7. To consider such other matters as may be pertinent.
The Lower Cotton Valley Formation, Reservoir A was defined in Office of Conservation Order No. 370-B-6, effective February 18, 1982 and has been redefined as to LCV RA SUL by Order No. 370-B-106, effective March 20, 2007.
The Gray Sand, Reservoir A was defined in Order No. 370-E, effective May 23, 1979 and was redefined in Order No. 370-E-2, effective November 6, 1980.
Plats are available for inspection in the Office of Conservation in Baton Rouge and Shreveport, Louisiana.
All parties having interest therein shall take notice thereof.
BY ORDER OF:
JAMES H. WELSH
COMMISSIONER OF CONSERVATION
IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE AMERICANS WITH DISABILITIES ACT, IF YOU NEED ASSISTANCE, PLEASE CONTACT THE OFFICE OF CONSERVATION-ENGINEERING DIVISION AT P.O. BOX 94275, BATON ROUGE, LA 70804-9275 IN WRITING WITHIN FIVE (5) WORKING DAYS OF THE HEARING DATE.
1td: February 12, 2013