RES caution commended
Lincoln Parish Schools Superintendent Danny Bell said it best.
“The Ruston Elementary staff is to be commended as well as the emergency response officials who came out,” Bell said after an incident that occurred Friday at RES. “Everything was handled in a calm manner and the parents of the students were notified and met at the hospital by school board officials.”
The incident started Friday morning after four RES students ingested what apparently ended up being Easter egg dye tablets.