Be cautious during the holidays
• Trust your instincts. Don’t dismiss suspicious people, cars or situations. Report them.
• Make sure doors and windows in your vehicle are closed and locked.
• Check to see no one is underneath or inside your car as you approach.
• Carry only the amount of cash or credit cards that you need, and avoid exposing cash in public.
• Keep your bag closed and carry it in front of you and close to your body. Do not leave spare keys in your purse.
• Make sure ATMs are not in secluded locations and are well-lit at night, or do not use them.