- 6 - RUSTON FIELD Docket Nos. 11-206 and 11-207
- 6 - RUSTON FIELD
Docket Nos. 11-206 and 11-207
STATE OF LOUISIANA, OFFICE OF CONSERVATION, BATON ROUGE, LOUISIANA.
In accordance with the laws of the State of Louisiana, and with particular reference to the provisions of Title 30 of Louisiana Revised Statutes of 1950, a public hearing will be held in the Hearing Room, 1st Floor, LaSalle Building, 617 North 3rd Street, Baton Rouge, Louisiana, at 9:00 a.m. on TUESDAY, APRIL 26, 2011, upon the application of WILDHORSE RESOURCES, LLC. At such hearing the Commissioner of Conservation will consider evidence relative to the issuance of Orders pertaining to the following matters relating to the Davis Sand, Reservoir A and Cotton Valley Zone, Reservoir B, in the Ruston Field, Lincoln Parish, Louisiana.
1. To authorize Wildhorse Resources, LLC. to drill, complete and utilize an alternate unit well for DAVIS RA SUE, at any legal location within the unit, which unit is shown on the plat submitted with the application.
2. To establish two (2) additional drilling and production units for the exploration for and production of gas and condensate from the Cotton Valley Zone, Reservoir B.
3. To redefine the Cotton Valley Zone, Reservoir B, INSOFAR AND ONLY INSOFAR as CV RB SUK and CV RB SUL are concerned, as being the stratigraphic equivalent of that gas and condensate bearing zone encountered between depths of 9,090’ and 11,560’ (electrical log measurements) in the IMC Exploration Co. (formerly Arkla Exploration Co.)-Mayme C. Heard Trust et al No. 1 Well, located in Section 8, Township 18 North, Range 3 West, and to be further defined INSOFAR AND ONLY INSOFAR as proposed CV RB SUK is concerned so as to LESS AND EXCEPT therefrom the Davis Sand, Reservoir A, as defined in Office of Conservation Order No. 164-J-2, effective November 22, 1977 and the C Sand of the Cotton Valley Formation as defined in Order No. 164-N, effective January 24, 1962.
4. To force pool and integrate all of the separately owned tracts, mineral leases and other property interests within the proposed units in accordance with Section 10, Title 30 of the Louisiana Revised Statutes of 1950 with each tract sharing in unit production on a surface acreage basis of participation.
5. To extend to the proposed units for Cotton Valley Zone, Reservoir B, the pertinent provisions of Order No. 164-HH-1, effective September 26, 2007, as amended and supplemented by the Order No. 164-HH Series of Orders, and all applicable Statewide Orders, except to the extent inconsistent herewith.
6. To provide for the downhole or wellbore combination of production from Davis Sand, Reservoir A and Cotton Valley Zone, Reservoir B, underlying DAVIS RA SUE and CV RB SUK, provided the unit configuration and ownership within the units is the same.
7. To consider such other matters as may be pertinent.
The Davis Sand, Reservoir A was defined in Order No. 164-J-2, effective November 22, 1977.
The Cotton Valley Zone, Reservoir B was defined in Order No. 164-HH-1, effective September 26, 2007 and is to be redefined INSOFAR AND ONLY INSOFAR as proposed CV RB SUK and CV RB SUL are concerned, as provided herein. A plat is available for inspection in the Office of Conservation in Baton Rouge and Shreveport, Louisiana.
All parties having interest therein shall take notice thereof.
BY ORDER OF:
JAMES H. WELSH
COMMISSIONER OF CONSERVATION
IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE AMERICANS WITH DISABILITIES ACT, IF YOU NEED ASSISTANCE, PLEASE CONTACT THE OFFICE OF CONSERVATION- ENGINEERING DIVISION AT P.O. BOX 94275, BATON ROUGE, LA 70804-9275 IN WRITING WITHIN TEN (10) WORKING DAYS OF THE HEARING DATE.
1td: April 1, 2011