NOTICE OF PUBLIC SALE CITY
NOTICE OF PUBLIC SALE CITY OF RUSTON SALE OF VEHICLES AND EQUIPMENT AS SURPLUS MOVEABLE PROPERTY ORDINANCE NO. 1559 OF 2008 RESOLUTION NO. 750 OF 2011
SEALED BIDS will be received until the hour of 10:00 a.m., Thursday, April 12, 2012, in the Purchasing Department of the city of Ruston located at the Public Works Complex, 701 East Tennessee Avenue, Ruston, LA 71270, at which time and place they will be publicly opened and read.
DESCRIPTION OF PROPERTY TO BE SOLD
ORDINANCE NO. 1559 OF 2008 (RE-BID)
1. 1997 Volvo FE42
VIN:4V42BFE09VR476478 Mileage: 152,938
2. 1997 Volvo FE42 VIN:4V42BFED7VR476477 Mileage: 122,373
RESOLUTION NO. 750 OF 2011 (RE-BID)
1. 2006 Ford Crown Victoria VIN: 2FAFP71W86X130948
2. 2007 Ford Crown Victoria VIN: 2FAFP71W07X143985
3. 2007 Ford Crown Victoria VIN: 2FAFP71W47X143987
4. Fire Hose
7 Pallets sold as lot
5. Malsbary Heater $25
6. Hay Rake $50
Other Terms and Conditions:
(1) The Property shall be sold without warranty;
(2) Unless otherwise indicated, Vehicles and Equipment shall be removed by the purchaser at its expense within thirty (30) days of the date of the act of sale; and
(3) Payment shall be made to the city in cash on or before date of sale.
Bid Packets may be obtained from the office of the Purchasing Agent, Public Works Complex, Ruston, Louisiana between the hours of 8:30 a.m. and 4:30 p.m., Monday through Friday or by calling (318) 251-8631. All items can be viewed at the city of Ruston Public Works Complex, 701 East Tennessee Avenue, between the hours of 3:30 p.m. and 5:30 p.m., Monday through Friday, excluding holidays, March 19 - 23, 2012 and April 2 - 6, 2012 only, no exceptions will be made. EACH BID MUST BE SEALED AND PLAINLY MARKED WITH “BID FOR SURPLUS PROPERTY” AND THE BIDDER'S RETURN ADDRESS. NO LATE BIDS WILL BE ACCEPTED. The city of Ruston reserves the right to reject any and all bids for just cause and reserves the right to waive any and all informalities.
C. Michelle Blackwell, CPPB
City of Ruston
3td: March 13, 19 & 26 , 2012