- 11 - WEST SIMSBORO FIELD 12-367 LEGAL NOTICE
- 11 - WEST SIMSBORO FIELD 12-367
STATE OF LOUISIANA, OFFICE OF CONSERVATION, BATON ROUGE, LOUISIANA.
In accordance with the laws of the State of Louisiana, and with particular reference to the provisions of Title 30 of Louisiana Revised Statutes of 1950, a public hearing will be held in the Hearing Room, 1st Floor, LaSalle Building, 617 North 3rd Street, Baton Rouge, Louisiana, at 9:00 a.m. on TUESDAY, JUNE 5, 2012, upon the application of GOLDSTON OIL CORPORATION. At such hearing the Commissioner of Conservation will consider evidence relative to the issuance of Orders pertaining to the following matters relating to the Lower Hosston Zone, Reservoir A, in the West Simsboro Field, Lincoln Parish, Louisiana.
1. To approve an exception to the spacing provisions of Office of Conservation Order No. 327-F, effective December 18, 1991, so as to permit Applicant to drill, designate and utilize its Smith et al 27 No. 1 Well as the unit well for L HOSS RA SUG, Lower Hosston Zone, Reservoir A, at the location shown on the plat submitted with the application, or at any location within fifty (50) feet thereof.
2. To designate Applicant as operator of L HOSS RA SUG.
3. To continue in force and effect, except as in conflict herewith, the provisions of Office of Conservation Order No. 327-F, effective December 18, 1991, as supplemented and amended by the 327-F Series of Orders, the units created thereby, and of all applicable Statewide Orders.
4. To consider such other matters as may be pertinent.
The Lower Hosston Zone, Reservoir A was defined in Order No. 327-F, effective December 18, 1991. A plat is available for inspection in the Office of Conservation in Baton Rouge and Shreveport, Louisiana.
All parties having interest therein shall take notice thereof.
BY ORDER OF:
JAMES H. WELSH
COMMISSIONER OF CONSERVATION
Baton Rouge, LA 5/18/12;5/23/12 S lck IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE AMERICANS WITH DISABILITIES ACT, IF YOU NEED ASSISTANCE AT THE HEARING, PLEASE CONTACT THE OFFICE OF CONSERVATION-ENGINEERING DIVISION AT P.O. BOX 94275, BATON ROUGE, LA 70804-9275 IN WRITING WITHIN FIVE (5) WORKING DAYS OF THE HEARING DATE.
1td: May 23, 2012